Saturday, February 20, 2010

Numero One

And my first Follistim shot is DONE.  My husband ended up going out of town for the weekend, so I did have to give them to myself.  I was probably pretty entertaining to watch... it took me 15 minutes to talk myself into doing it.  But now that it's done, I can honestly say it wasn't bad at all.  It didn't hurt one bit, I honeslty barely felt it.  This is gonna be cake!

Not much more on the update front today.  My first monitoring is on Tuesday at 7:30am, so I am hoping for some good news.  I don't expect the follicles to be ready, but I am hoping for some improvement from previous sessions.  Fingers are firmly crossed.

1 comment:

  1. See I told you so!! :P It really isn't as awful as you imagine it being. Congrats!! By the way, switch sides. If you did right tonight.. do left tomorrow. :D xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete