Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I swear, I think this grew overnight!

Trust me, I've had a bit of a baby bump since right around the 10-12 week mark (which I tell myself is totally normal considering I am having two babies), but I woke up this morning and was like, "Wow, that just grew overnight"... so here is today's bump pic at 16w3d:


As far as how I am feeling... I'm FINE, bordering on great, even.  I swear, besides the growing belly and still feeling pretty tired, I feel totally normal.  My morning (...noon and night) sickness is gone (actually, its been gone for a while now, thankfully, I lucked out in that department) and the headaches have stopped.  Sometimes I even start to worry that I'm not feeling like crap, because at least when I felt like crap, I knew everything was OK. 

I thought by now I would be able to feel the babies, but not yet.  I did find out at my last ultrasound that I have an anterior placenta, which will delay my feeling them (as it acts like a cushion for the kicks and nudges), and I was also told that with twins, alot of the time they are just kicking each other (*shakes head* BOYS!), so I wouldn't feel them in these cases either.  I have felt what I can only imagine is gas bubbles or tummy rumblings that I something think may be them, but really its probably just wishful thinking!  I hope that by the end of the month, I'll feel my first undeniable baby movement.

4 comments:

  1. You definitely look bigger! Very cute, but bigger. :) Yippee. The Babies are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... you look so cute! :) I enjoy the weekly baby bump pics. I have a friend who wore the same thing her pregnancy and took a weekly pic in the same position then she did a video progression of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy how much your belly has changed from the last pic. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!

    I did not feel the girls for awhile. I also am not sure I "knew" what I was feeling. You'll feel them soon enough! I promise!

    Glad you are feeling better! ENJOY it!

    ReplyDelete