Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Weeks

How Far Along: 30 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss: Big sad face, between 25-30 lbs.  I've really started packing on the poundage!

Maternity Clothes: I don't think I will ever go back to regular pants again :-D

Sleep: At best, 2 hours at a time... between having to pee all the time, and finding a comfortable position, it's been hard.

Best Moment of the Week: Not baby related, but Hokie football season started!!  Yes, I know, we lost, but still the tailgating was fun as always and I got to ride in the little golf cart to and from the stadium.  No walking for me!

Movement: Still lots of movement... not as many kicks and jabs, but lots of rolling around.  Watching my belly has become one of the most entertaining things in the world.  Plus, Lane (aka Baby B) constantly has the hiccups, so that's fun too.

Food Craving: None really... always wanting sweets, but really not craving anything particular or weird.

Food aversions: Still eggs (scrambled or fried), and some meats (like brats, which I discovered this weekend).

Morning sickness: None, I've really lucked out here.

Gender: TWO BOYS!  Big healthy boys!  They have been measuring ahead of schedule this whole time.

Labor Signs: None, thank GOD, I would freak out.

Belly Button: Reached maximum capacity, I definitely have an outtie now.

Stretch Marks: So far, so dodging the bullet *knock on wood*

Wedding rings: Sadly, cannot wear my rings anymore.  Previously, I had just been wearing my wedding band, but even that is too tight now.  And if I manage to get it on my sausage of a finger, its so tight that is just looks bad.  So I've stopped wearing them all together and hope the swelling ends soon.

Exercise: Only if sitting on my butt counts... or trying to clean the house.

What I miss: Alcohol... this is not going to change until I can drink again

What I'm looking forward to: My second baby shower this weekend.  I had a shower in Lynchburg a couple weeks ago with my family, and this weekend's shower will be in Blacksburg with Eric's family.

Other NEW news this week: I was hoping to have my Glucose test results for you, but alas, not yet.  Looks like I am going to have to call them and find out.

Weekly Wisdom: I think I am too sleepy to have any wisdom.

Favorite item bought this week: My mom bought some adorable "Home from the Hospital" outfits.  So exciting!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 30 weeks! Such a huge milestone especially for twins! I can't wait to see an updated pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... my version of the maternity pants are "my period pants" I get them from NY&CO. They are the West Street Pant... totally comfy, knit pants with an elastic waist (in fact I am wearing them today!)

    ReplyDelete