Friday, August 20, 2010

Handsome Little Boy

Sorry!!  I know I said that I would post last night but we ended up getting back late, so I put it off until today.  As you know, we had our 3D/4D ultrasound yesterday.  It was a lot of fun!  For starters, the room was the most comfortable place in the world.  Eric is always complaining about where we go for our monthly ultrasounds because its cold in the room, and small, but this room was the perfect temp with a nice sofa for Eric and a WONDERFUL bed for me.  I was really comfortable.  And the girl performing the u/s, who I also believe owns the business, was sweet as can be.

Both babies are transverse right now, one on top of the other, both heads to my right, both butts to my left, and legs all over the place.

Unfortunately, Baby B didn't want to participate in the fun, so we literally got no pictures of him (unless you count random shots of his legs/hands in the Baby A shots).  He spent the whole time facing my back.  I was pretty disappointed, but she did say we could pay a small fee and come back again if we wanted to try to capture Baby B.  I'm working on convincing Eric now :)

We did however get LOTS of good Baby A shots.  He's so cute, and in my opinion, the single most handsome little man in the world!  So here are some of my favorite shots!  Enjoy!!

Lucas (aka Baby A) sucking on his cord (silly boy)

Lucas kneeing himself in the face

Tired boy!!

My FAVORITE SHOT - He has the cutest nose and lips.  LOVE HIM!

Lucas trying to block his face with his hand (and that is Lane's, aka Baby B's, leg to the right)

2 comments:

  1. Awww....

    I got to see some 3D/4D pictures at the MFM dr, but I never got a full u/s like that. I felt guilty paying for one cause I got u/s at every dr appt the entire pregnancy. So for me, I couldn't justify the money cause I had an u/s like every 2 weeks. I wish I had though so I could compare what the pics looked like to what they looked like at birth!

    I'm jealous!! LOL

    ReplyDelete